Please note, the IDAS forms have recently been updated and are currently only available in PDF and Word format.
Electronic Development Assessment (eDA) is an online service that supports the preparation, lodgement and processing of development applications. It is a single access point for applicants across the state and is available for use 24 hours seven days a week.
- Returning user? Login on the right hand side of this page. You can also view interactive IDAS forms.
- New user? Get started with eDA.
- Need help? View the user guides for assistance.
By using eDA, applicants, local councils and referral agencies save time and money by:
- having up-to-date information on planning policies, provisions and regional plans
- reduces time and printing costs associated with the IDAS system by:
- enabling electronic lodgement of applications to Queensland Government referral agencies
- enabling electronic lodgement of application to local councils (participating councils only)
- track the progress of the application through the various IDAS stages
- allowing recorded electronic communication amongst the various parties
- making it possible to pay your application electronically.
View full list of benefits.
To use eDA you will need to use a computer with the following software:
- Internet Explorer version 7 or later, or Firefox version 3 or later (PC or Mac).
- Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher is required to enable the eForms to function properly. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free from www.adobe.com
Councils accepting eDA
View a list of councils that currently accept electronic lodgement of applications.
eDA benefits everyone who is part of Qplan - Queensland's new planning, development and building system.