Show Societies Grant
The Show Societies Grants Program provides state government funding to show societies towards the cost of running annual agricultural shows.
From 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014 this program has a funding allocation of $2 million.
In addition to the Show Societies Grants Program a funding pool of $100,000 is now available in 2013-14 to help show societies build their preparedness for future natural disaster events. The Show Societies Resilience Development Fund will fund projects that help show societies prepare for, and respond to, natural disasters to help reduce their impact on the annual show.
The 2013-14 SSRDF is now closed.
A total of $123,964 in SSRDF funding was approved to support the delivery of 15 disaster resilience projects in 14 Queensland Show Societies and the Queensland Chamber of Agricultural Societies.
Guidelines and forms
- 2013-14 Show Societies Grants Program guidelines ( 79 KB)
- 2013-14 Show Societies Resilience Development Fund guidelines ( 79 KB)
- Electronic funds transfer form ( 51.8 KB)
- 2013-14 Show Summary and Expenditure Report ( 499 KB)
- 2012-13 Show Summary and Expenditure Report ( 499 KB)
For more information about the Show Society Grant contact the department.
Phone: 07 3225 8169