Crestmead industrial estate
Browns Plains Road, Crestmead MAP
- lots from 1800 square metres to 2.6 hectares
- land suitable for light to medium industry.
The industrial real estate at Crestmead is perfectly located for access to a skilled employment base, retail and finance facilities and Brisbane City. It also provides access to interstate and overseas markets via the Gateway Arterial road and the Port of Brisbane.
The estate borders Crestmead, Browns Plains and Marsden - the fastest growing residential sector in the Logan region. It is a mixed industrial estate in a fully serviced industrial area designed to service the manufacturing industry.
- 30 km south of Brisbane CBD
- extra wide roads for easy access
- all services
- landscaped buffer zones
- 24 hour usage subject to relevant environmental approvals
- large sites
- immediate distribution links via two major highways enabling excellent access to freight distribution at Acacia Ridge, direct motorway access to Gold Coast, and access to rural Beaudesert.
|Lot||Plan no.||Status||Price including GST||Area m2|
Contact the EDQ Industrial development team or your local real estate agent for more information.