- state planning policies
- local government planning schemes
- the standard planning schemes provisions
- state planning regulatory provisions
- development assessment processes.
The statutory plan must be followed by state agencies and local governments in their planning and when assessing development.
As well as adopting the plan's policies, each local council is required to amend its planning scheme to align with the FNQ Regional Plan.The plan applies to five local government areas:
- Cairns Regional Council ( 390 KB)
- Cassowary Coast Regional Council ( 388 KB)
- Tablelands Regional Council ( 390 KB)
- Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council ( 491 KB)
- Yarrabah Aboriginal Shire Council ( 304 KB).
Download the plan
- Cover ( 255 KB)
- Foreword, Contents, Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D ( 924 KB)
- Part E, 1 - 2 ( 551 KB)
- Part E, 3 - 4 ( 611 KB)
- Part E, 5 - 8 ( 770 KB)
- Part F, pages 137 to 147 ( 1.46 MB)
- Part F, pages 148 to 157 ( 2.28 MB)
- Part F, pages 158 to back cover ( 2.44 MB)