Right to Information publication scheme
Our Right to Information publication scheme describes and categorises information routinely available from the department. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by government. Information is grouped and accessible through seven classes.
- About us - who we are and what we do
- Our services - Services offered by our department
- Our finances - What we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities - What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions - How we make decisions
- Our policies - Our policies and procedures
- Our lists - Lists and registers produced by the department
Use the boxes above each column to filter information. Clear filters.